Motorized at the AB Part 2- If you squeeze my lizard, I'll put my snake on you.



The main part of the gig ends with Danko Jones coming on stage to clown along to Killed by Death followed by a rousing version of Bomber. Firestorm coming closer, napalm to the bone...

More moshing, more head banging and the band leave the stage to the chant of Motorhead, Motorhead. Will they return? Will my ears stop ringing? Will Tom Baker return as Dr Who? Tune in for my next post, same bat time, same bat channel.

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
Er...your comment that Danko Jones came on stage to 'clown' about during Killed By Death was apt. DJ appeared on stage to clown about during Born to Raise Hell during the Glasgow show

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.