Kushi's, Dunfermlines New King of Curries

When I was over in Hyderabad last year. I was disappointed with the quality of the much touted Biryanis, which, being a specialty of the region I had high expectations for. My faith in the humble Biryani was restored last night however by a carryout from the newly opened Kushi's in Dunfermline, which was superb. The last time I had a Biryani this good was in the UK's former number 1 Indian restaurant Quilon in London, where the cost was considerably more.

In fact everything about Kushi's is superb from the food, the decor, the service to the rather cool name. I'd eaten in Kushi's over the bridge in Edinburgh so was anticipating great things from their new sibling. Butter Chicken, Lamb Karahi, Chicken Tkka Masala and Chicken Jalfrezi are all cooked with style and aplomb and the deserts, including a most excellent Kulfi Faluda, all make a satisfying end to a great meal.

Bravo Kushi's, Dunfermline's new king of curries. Long live the king.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
It has been ages since I enjoyed a good Biryani. It's only 11.15am here and your description is already making me hungry for some curry!
Anonymous said…
tried to go last week when in Dunfermline! fully booked at weekend for the next weeks! Good sign!
Anonymous said…
Really Gr8 ! Thanks For sharing..

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.