The Tomb

F. Paul Wilson's The Tomb introduces the character Repairman Jack and is an absolute cracker of a novel. Jack repairs things, not your toaster or your car, but any injustice that is beyond the reach of the law. Featuring a lost amulet, an ancient curse and a horde of Bengali demons, in The Tomb Jack must put more than his life on the line to save the ones he loves.

If you like Steven King, you'll love this (Steven King is president of the Repairman Jack fan club). Soon to be a major film The Tomb is a roller coaster of entertainment. Hop on board, I guarantee you'll enjoy the ride.

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
I haver never read a Repairman Jack novel so on your recommendation I am going to put this right soon. I'll let you know what I think.
George Ternent said…
If you haven't read them check out Lee Child's Jack Reacher books. Kick ass action. They read like Dirty Harry but with more gratuitous violence.

If you're into Mike Moorcock check out David Gemmell, he wrote some of the best fantasy going.
Löst Jimmy said…
Thanks for the Jack Reacher tip George, as for David Gemmell I am already familiar with his works and great they are too
George Ternent said…
I was gutted when Gemmell died. I'd known him since the 80's when legend first came out. When he used to do signings in Edinburgh I'd usually catch him for a pint afterwards. Brilliant author, nice guy and only 57 when he died.

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.