Of Time and Space and Relativity


Watching tonights Horizon program, "What on Earth is Wrong with Gravity?", I thought I'd google "Space Time" to get a bit of background gen on one of the topics being discussed. In so doing I found a nifty 3D browsing and searching utility called, strangely enough, Space Time. Taking this out for a spin I typed in Hawkwind and selected Google Image Search as my option. Among the myriad images resplendent on my desktop was this fine picture of the Hawks from 1973. Looking at Stacia the forces of gravity don't appear to have affected her much in those days. Onward flies the bird.

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
Hey George....don't get me started about Stacia, I will be typing for hours and hours and hours. Nice pic by the way, including a rather youthful Lemmy in the background.

Incidentally talking about 3D, I have been on the search for a suitable download programme which will 3D effect photos, and blogged about my plans late last year.

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.