Pussy Warmers


I came across the Swiss record label on the way out of Caroline Music in Brussels today. Playing in the background was some down and dirty rock. Asking the dude behind the counter what it was, I was told it was a band called Roy And The Devil's Motorcycle and that the album was called Because Of Women. He also proudly showed me their stash of CDs from the same independent record label stating that they were all excellent. A trip to their website, www.voodoorhythm.com, when I got back uncovered this gorgeous cover of the album Pussy Warmers. It also features a model of the month, a trick labels like Chiswick, Bronze and SPV could have incorporated into their respective sites.

Excellent name, excellent cover, excellent label. I do like cats.

By the way, early listenings to Roy And The Devil's Motorcycle indicate they could be a band to listen out for in the future. A great cover of Johnny B. Goode and a lead vocalist like a paired down Mick Jagger. Laid back dirty delta blues guitar accompanies a slow back beat. Music to sit in your hammock to and drink Southern Comfort. Now back to the model of the month page...

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
Pussy warming eh?

I must desired past-time I shouldn't wonder!!

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.