Rover's Return

I'll swear that Gym Ball I was working out on tonight is out to get me. Bounce to the left, bounce to the right, roll along on your belly supported by your hands, bounce, bounce, bounce... By the time I'd finished I felt like Tigger.

How can a ball be such hard work. I'm not a number I'm a free fan!

Speaking of balls, here's an old classic from those German metal maestros Accept. It's the title track from their 1983 release and is the opening album in that old charade favourite The 100 Best And Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums In The World Ever.

Comments

Löst Jimmy said…
Thanks for reminding to dust down some classic Accept!

Wunderbar!

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.