I Googleus

One of my favorite TV shows of all time was I Claudius (nothing to do with the large amount of sex and gratuitous violence honest). In a totally unrelated vein Google have revamped their personalized portal and re-badged it as iGoogle.

With iGoogle you can easily setup a custom home page and fill it with a plethora of gadgets news feeds and other assorted goodies. You can also setup multiple tabs to better organise things and changing it around is a breeze with everything being done via that old fire breathing dragon excreta (dragon droppings).

As it's free I'd suggest that you give it a try.

The late great Isaac Asimov (author of amongst other things I, Robot) would have approved.

You can also add a nifty Add To Google button to your blog to allow others to add a feed from your blog to their iGoogle page. Cool. Check out my post on Coded Languages for a geeky set of instructions on how to do this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In it something is. Many thanks for an explanation, now I will not commit such error.

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.