Oh Me Oh My, There's A Cow In The Sky

,

Posted by ShoZu

Staying over on mainland Europe this weekend I thought that a return trip to the Dam was long overdue. And so it was I found myself heading off to Brussels Gare du Nord station and a two and a half hour train ride to the heart of the Netherlands.

Amsterdam is a bizarre place. You walk into a shop, look up and a herd of cows looks back at you. Surreal. After this close encounter of the bovine kind I headed on down Dam Straat to Chimera in search of Christmas booty. A magical world of fairies, dragons, pixies and goth shop assistants. Several hours later, I finally emerged, having browsed their entire stock enumerable times before making my seasonal choices. Thirsty work this shopping, time for a beer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.