Free Wi-Fi, a bacon roll and a nice cup of tea...


Reading the BMI magazine on my flight back from Brussels yesterday I came across a wee article about a free Wi-Fi website (www.free-hotspot.com). This splendid site allows you to search for free Wi-Fi sites around the world and as such is pretty useful when your roaming the globe. As I was heading to Perth in search of Motorhead's new magnum opus, I checked out what was available in that fair city. Which is why I find myself sitting here on a Saturday morning in Willows Coffee Shop, blogging on my eee-PC after a bodacious bacon butty and a pot of loose leaf Suki Belfast Brew tea.

Now it's tme to sup up and mowsy on to HMV to grab a copy of Motorizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life On Mars Soundtrack

Pop Quiz

The 100 Best and Absolute Greatest Heavy Metal Albums in the World, Ever.